Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures that reminded me of the Born to Be Alive Crew

To Erica: There is an H & M on every corner here. To Wylie: You need to go to this store. It is just so "Wylie".

To Heidi: This reminded me of your inspired artwork.


To Heidi: This cat is named Hamlet. It doesn't have ringworm.


To Patrick: A fFne Chinese Cuisine Rendezvous.






2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh praise Jesus Brynna I love your pictures so much! Especially the Lennon wall one! Oh, and weird thing - so yesterday I too found and took a picture of a Rendezvous restraunt... as soon as I can get ahold of a camera cord and a good internet connection, I will post it for you!! I think this is a sign from the heavens that we are on the right track towards filling the Patrick-shaped holes in our hearts.
And you should definitely catnap Hamlet and bring him back to America... he is too cute and as an added bonus he will not give us diseases.
MISS YOU! What is your address so I can send you a mystery package of random Ugandan things?

Blairez said...

OH MY GOD H&M! THERE IS A GOD!