Well, look at who's destroying the sanctity of marriage now.
I'm talking to you, John Ensign and Mark Sanford [among others].
I mean seriously. You're Republicans that run on the idea of "traditional family values." In your platform, it says that you recognize the importance of having a mother and a father in the home that are married. I guess it doesn't say anything about being faithful to said mother.
You go along with the conception that marriage is so sacred, that allowing people of the same sex who love each other to get married is a gross idea that would significantly demean what marriage is all about. Because marriage is about being able to procreate and raise your family with both a mother and a father, the mother being a woman and the father being a man. If it were any other way, well, that's just weird, unacceptable, and/or disgusting.
But when you cheat [get caught cheating] on your wife, it's you who's destroying the sanctity of marriage. Isn't the point of marriage to devote yourself to one person for the rest of your life? To instill your trust in each other? To love each other? If everyone who's married just goes sleeping around, what does it really mean to be married? And is marriage really that sacred that you think it's okay to throw your vows to be faithful to each other out the window? To completely destroy any trust that you shared?
And why is it always men that are cheating on women? Is it really so hard for men to be monogamous? I really don't understand what's so difficult about it. Sure, you can look and lust after other people if you're in a relationship, I really don't have a problem with that. Just go back home and make love to your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever. If anyone could enlighten me to this strange disparity, or any stories of prominent women [getting caught] cheating on their man, that would be great.
And I know Democrats aren't immune to giving in to their extramarital desires. Duh. But that's not my problem. The cheating Democrats aren't the hypocrites here.
Also, to these women that are sticking by their lying, cheating husbands: why!? He obviously doesn't respect you, so why respect his political career? And this is to the women of any Party affiliation.
I just don't get it, any of it, and the world frustrates me.
1 comment:
Amen, sister.
Post a Comment