I'm going to be traveling with the Capital Scholars program with the Political Science Department, and we'll be staying in George Washington University dorms. Todd and Scott Tippit are also doing the program, so I already know some faces. Devin says he'll be in D.C. as well for his Truman scholarship, and many others have told me they'll be spending their summer there, too. So the party's gonna be in DC! You better come visit me, it's what all the cool kids are doing (I know Brynna already is! And therefore she is a cool kid).
I feel bad, I haven't really posted in a long while. But nothing interesting has really gone on. My life has been: school, YDs, and a little bit of socializing. That's about it. I'm looking forward to shaking it up in a couple of weeks (oh my gosh it's May 1, when did that happen?!).
From your guys' posts it sounds like you're all doing very well for yourselves! I'm so happy that you all have had the opportunity to have these great experiences.
Now I should get back to the paper that I am supposed to be writing...
Selfishly awaiting the return of Brynna, Heidi, and Wylie,
Erica
2 comments:
Woohoo! This sounds way fun! Oh my gosh I sure wish I could be a cool kid too and come visit, but I don't know how likely that will be... boooo. You should come to CO instead. Tell Harry you think it is really vital to do some research on a possible post-convention surge of the Democratic Party in Denver or how it's really important for him to network with other Democrats in the West so we can build momentum or something bullshit like that. He'll totally buy it, and pay for you to come spend a weekend in the mountains with me :)
You are going to have so much fun in Washington! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment