Monday, March 9, 2009

Job Opening: Umbrella Repairman
















One person needed to save abandoned umbrellas from public trashcans. After bringing the umbrellas back to life, they can be re-sold for a profit to others tourists who just threw their umbrella away.










I took a little journey into Vienna this weekend and would say that water would be the best word to describe the city. First off, it rained everyday. The rainstorm resulted in massive umbrella graveyards in garbage cans throughout the city. I captured as many of these sad little umbrella graveyards as I could. You could make enough money as an umbrella repairman to rent an apartment in the same castle that the president of Austria lives in (because in Austria they trust the public enough to let them live in the same building as the president).










Fun Fact about Vienna: Tap water comes straight from the Alps! MMMMMM

3 comments:

Brynna said...

After I posted this I thought of REPAIRMAN MAN MAN MAN from Kenan and Kel. haha

Blairez said...

I think Kel would have made a great umbrella repairman man man man.

Heidi said...

Hahahaaaaa I want to be an umbrella repairmanmanmanmanmanman! Sign me up (but only if there's a stipend included for orange soda)

Oh, and I know a thousand disgruntled Ugandans who would kill for even a drop of rain right now! The crops need rain, and alas the rainy season is stalling, stalling, stalling... thanks a lot Vienna for stealing all the water