Nice, Brynna! Good piece on your study abroad so far.
i think it's funny that there's a quote from Jane Jacobs about lively cities on the last page, while on the first page the image of Phoenix looks completely dull. I bet the cameraman had to wait a long time just to get one guy into the frame!
Oh Brynna I always knew you had it in you to become a star!! Just don't forget about us little people when you become Head Urbanite at ASU (oh wait, you already are...)
Oh, and my favorite thing in the world is when your interviewer says "We'll get the campus warmed up to welcome you back home!" Haha it made me laugh so hard, well on the inside anyway. I'm sure you're really missing corny American humor. Not.
3 comments:
Nice, Brynna! Good piece on your study abroad so far.
i think it's funny that there's a quote from Jane Jacobs about lively cities on the last page, while on the first page the image of Phoenix looks completely dull. I bet the cameraman had to wait a long time just to get one guy into the frame!
At least we can dream!
Oh Brynna I always knew you had it in you to become a star!! Just don't forget about us little people when you become Head Urbanite at ASU (oh wait, you already are...)
Oh, and my favorite thing in the world is when your interviewer says "We'll get the campus warmed up to welcome you back home!" Haha it made me laugh so hard, well on the inside anyway. I'm sure you're really missing corny American humor. Not.
MISS YOU!
Can I have your autograph? I promise not to sell it on craigslist
Post a Comment