Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Praha

Hey everyone!

Praha is pretty neat. Sometimes I go to castles. Other times I go to churches. I really want to go to the Botel - a hotel on a a boat. Occasionally I go to restaurants and eat anything except traditional Czech food. The only traditional food that is vegetarian is a hunk of breaded fried cheese that you dip in mayo. Needless to say, it's not pleasant. Also, if you haven't heard from me already, it's always cold. Cold outside, cold inside, cold when I wear a coat, cold when I wear my hunting socks and cold when I sleep.

Today I brought the ambassador pin with me to Prague Castle - which is the largest castle in all of Europe with over 2,000 rooms. We had a good time together (the pin and I).

I have met one Patrick so far. He is pretty cool, but not nearly as cool as the original.

I decided yesterday that I wanted to travel somewhere, but I didn't care where. Therefore, my friend Trevor (who is studying in Italy) and I are flying to Bristol, England in a couple of weeks for a British rendezvous.

I miss everyone so much!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Brynna! Sounds like Prague is a way fun place to be!! Especially with the fried cheese and all. Let's see, if you consume strictly fat for five months and I consume strictly carbs for five months and we each gain 150 pounds, together we will make up one Fat Pretzel Lady at Food Avenue when we return to AZ. Fabulous.
Hmm, and now that the pin has been to the largest castle ever, I'm pretty sure it has secret powers that will help bring wealth and prosperity to Uganda once it reaches me here. Miss you tons and tons!
Oh, and you haven't applied for housing yet have you? Because I sure haven't... oh well live for the moment right? See you!

Blairez said...

I'm glad you and the pin are having a good time! You have no idea how much I wish I was that pin...

Are you learning Czech at all? Or does everyone just speak English?

Have you hugged a Czech yet? Gahh I miss you so much!