
Despite the absolute gloriousness of Patrick's constantly swiveling hips, I hope you all vote for his facial moles. I mean, check out those bad boys!
Also, I think it is imperative that Patrick be added to Wikipedia's "Famous People with Moles" list (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(anatomy)#Famous_People_with_Moles). I'm sorry, but Enrique Iglesias and Cindy Crawford? Please. Patrick Hernandez is the superstar of all superstars. And that is one fact we can all agree on!
4 comments:
First off, I would have to agree that he should be on the famous people with facial moles list.
Second, facial moles are gross, hip swiveling is not.
Fine, facial moles = gross. Point taken.
I have a friend who edits Wikipedia and I asked him to add Patrick to the list of famous people with moles. He said he would work on it.
I think you two should stop trying to influence votes!
I'm glad Patrick will soon be immortalized in Wiki for his moliness
Post a Comment