Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stuck in America

While you cool kids get to go to fabulous new and exotic places next semester, I will be keeping you posted on all the fun drama of good ol' Tempe.  But next summer, I'm contemplating a trip to DC with the Capitol Scholars program which will go from May to July next summer!  It's just a thought right now, and I have until January to apply.  But come next summer, I could be blogging from another corner of the country!  I will keep you posted.  

Good night, and good luck, Honorary YD World Ambassadors.  I will miss each of you dearly, but look forward to reading about your many adventures.  

2 comments:

Heidi said...

One day you are going to be president of the United States and you can appoint us to be real foreign ambassadors to random countries! Hooray! I am glad you will be holding down the fort in "good ol' Tempe" until then :)
That program in DC sounds way cool - I hope you decide to apply! Maybe you'll run into our pal Barack strolling down the Mall...

Richie Taylor said...

you really should do the Capitol Scholars Program, its a great program!