It's clear that the Born To Be Alive blog has been inactive for the past year. I would first like to apologize to our loyal fans who have been waiting patiently for a new post. The authors of this blog haven't been updating due to our having lots of fun amongst one another in Tempe.
However, just like Josh Lyman had to leave the Bartlett administration to work on the Santos campaign, we must move on too (I have clearly had too much time to watch West Wing this summer). In order to reignite the creative Patrick juices in preparation for some entertaining blogging I have included some of the Patrick highlights from t
4 comments:
Well, that collection of pictures is clearly missing the cake you made me, if anything for the smiley face and the U-shaped afro.
Yay!
I can't wait to hear about your peace corps assignments, Heidi and Brynna! And Erica's slow descent into madness as we get closer to election day!
AAHH West Wing spoiler! Even though I don't know what that means haha
Post a Comment